Friday, August 27, 2010

Foundations Revealed

Joined an AMAZING corset-making group!!  It’s called Foundation’s Revealed out of the UK run by a woman named Cathy Hay who also runs Harmon Hay.  It’s too good to be believed, I’m so happy I’ve found it!  I’ve found a wealth of information there and I’d yak all about it but it’s taken me days to read it and absorb.  Many tips for fitting a corset, making corsets, and corset case studies.  You’ll just have to join and find out!
Today was my birthday and my mother in law gave me an adorable, yet large, box she picked up at Joann's or Michael's or someplace.  It's large enough to hold most of my small corset supplies, so they are all on one place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joanna, thank you very much, I'm glad you like our site! May I quote you on the Testimonials page?

Joann said...

Of course! So happy to be part of the group!