Wednesday, June 03, 2009

~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~

I will be taking a class with noted author and creativity coach Eric Maisel beginning next week. At the end of this summer, I will announce the Grand Opening of Carolus Creativity Coaching.
As of right now, I am looking to take on 2 more FREE clients for the next 12 weeks for creativity coaching. If you are interested in expanding your time and space to make your stuff, be it writing, sewing, painting or assemblage of any sort, please email me as soon as possible and I’ll put you right in. Coaching begins on June 11th and is conducted via email. To be stealth, the email link above references this blog, however, if you simply use the email address after the foward slash and leave off the url, that is my email address. I never post my direct email address to the web if I can at all avoid doing so.

No comments: