Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Artfire, Artfire

There is just no denying that one must diversify to keep one step ahead on the web, with the bills, in life in general. So, tonight, I put Ophelia's Chamber on Artfire. I actually feel about 2 months late, but whatever. Am actually so curious as to how this will play out. Has etsy stumbled via the new Search Engine Optimization? Will it bounce back? What are they looking for? Will I ever sell another flower, door snake or corset? Honestly, my hits were low to begin with, so I've not seen much change. I'm still getting Ophelia's Chamber up and running but it seems that in order to sell on the web, you need to babysit everything every step of the way: the listings, the photos, the product development, the postage rates, the rooting around in the studio like a hungry piggy for a box to send an order out in that won't embarrass the crud out of you or the business your trying to develop, web analytics, and now, the web-traffic driving, itself. Now, where'd I leave my whip?

1 comment:

Kevin Ian said...

Thank you for adding your creative voice to the ArtFire community, we're glad to chose us to help diversify your online presence. We wish you good fortune and many sales.

Kevin
ArtFire Member Engagement