Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tool of the Month: Binding Buddy

I recently read Nancy Zieman’s Favorite 101 Notions from cover to cover.  I found out about a few things that I didn’t know even existed and this is one of them.  I rushed right out to grab one!  
My Binding Buddy is made by June Taylor.   It has a 45 degree angle chopped off on one end, which initially sounds dumb, but what a help!  It’s made my binding cutting go much faster and smoother.  



The plastic it’s made from also resists my rotary cutter, so it won’t get sliced n’ diced very easily in the process.  The other end has a pre-formed hole to hand alongside your other measuring tools. (Not all tools have this and I look for the ones that do.) 
I recommend both the Binding Buddy and a read-thru of Nancy’s Favorite 101 Notions book.

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

This sounds awsome.I will have to try and find me one.Thanks for sharing.