Monday, January 28, 2013

Leaves, Maybe-ish




Snowing hard today.  Go to Postmaster anyway.  He’s kind of cute.  He says that the package was listed on a Pennsylvania manifest as sent out on the 14th.  And then it drops off the manifest.  No other information is available for the Vintage Black Leaves of Velvet.  
2nd order of velvet leaves is marked “Shipped.”  Maybe by Friday.  That gives me time to get the flossing complete and the beadwork lashed to the front.
Only two more bone casings to go.  As I completed the first side, a horrible bump on butt (Panel 5, lower edge) almost makes me quit.  But I promised self that I will not quit.  
It becomes apparent that the bump is being created not by the bone casing I just did, but by the bone casing I did previous to that, and can be fixed.  So, I remove part of the two previous bone casings, and re-position them.  Whew!  Saved that.


No comments: